Saturday 29 November 2014

AFC Waverton Jackets

Hi everyone,  me again.

We are planning to order training coats for the boys with the AFC Waverton logo and boys initials on.

The rrp of the jackets is £25 but we have some funding that we can put towards them so would only need parents to contribute £15.

If you are interested can you please reply here by Wednesday 3rd December as one of the coaches is due to see the supplier the following day. I will need to collect your £15 at training next week.  If your boy is in a match that clashes with training or cannot attend training next week let me know and I will give you my bank details so you can transfer the money to me - we will not confirm any orders if we haven’t received the money by the 6th.

Thanks again,

Marc.

No comments:

Post a Comment